Regular swimming but still so much fun. A little while ago a friend invited us to her house in Biscoitos (bish koyts) One of my favorite names here, I don't know why but I like! Anyway, We had so much fun. You can choose to live off base, you would get a housing allowance for rent and utilities and such and you could live in a house of your choosing. We, for many reasons, chose to stay on base, but when I see some of the houses off base it always makes me second guess myself. I didn't take any pictures of her home because I didn't want her to think (find out) how nutzo I really am. Save that for another visit, right?

This vineyard is so pretty. They separate areas with, what else, volcanic rock. I love the colors of the dark stone mixed with the green vines. Well, this is her backyard. The landlord takes care of it and gives her some grapes when they are ripe enough. Gorgeous!

Sean and Savanna, Grant (Sean's best bud) standing on the wall that separates her patio from the vineyard. I wasn't tall enough to get the great view they have from their bedroom window. You can only see a little bit of the ocean from my height.

They have a great upper patio that is covered and has an awesome hammock. Also check out those really cute stone seats. They line the walls of the patio, two face each other. If you added tables it would look like a little restaurant. So cute!


Just breathes relaxation, doesn't it?
This is on her lower patio.

Awesome! I love it.

Savanna loved it. She didn't float for too long. Her raft kept turning her around and she couldn't see anyone.

The water was a bit chilly so most of the fun was happening on the rafts and deck.


But, it got hot enough for me to finally take a dip. It was a good day in Biscoitos.
No comments:
Post a Comment