Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sean's birthday

I'm too tired to worry about the order of these. It doesn't matter so much for this post. Sean's birthday was full of rainbows. Sometimes they were full, sometimes they were double, all the time they were breath-taking.






Sean and Daddy, kind of obvious but I needed a caption for the picture





I asked Sean what he wanted to his birthday dinner and he said BBQ chicken, kiwi, baked beans and watermelon. I wanted the broccoli salad.




Sean's finished cake. He wanted chocolate cake and with the fondant, that was pretty rich. A little too rich for me. At the last minute I decided the cake needed a volcano, it turned out pretty lame but Sean loved it so I guess that's all that counts.





Vanna is modeling Sean's new "How To Train Your Dragon" viking playset




Modeling his firefighter's suit, with extinguisher and ax




Ironman dress-up, he also got a Transformer one, but its a little too big




I love Savanna's look on her face.




This was my model. Not quite the same but it could be a female cousin of the Gronkle (I thought it was named Grungle but apparently I was wrong)



Happy Birthday Sean!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I think it looks pretty dang awesome!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

AWESOME JOB on the cake!!!!! I will have to try using fondant sometime. I can't believe Sean is 4. He was just a baby--2 weeks old--when we met you guys. Holy cow how time flys!

asheley said...

shut up you made the cake!? that is awesome!