Thursday, November 5, 2009
Snowy photo shoot, sort of
Before Halloween we got some snow. The kids were pretty excited since they haven't seen "real" snow in a while or not at all. I was just giddy. I bundled the kids all up in hats, gloves and winter coats. When I picked them up from school most of the other kids were just wearing light coats. I couldn't decide if I was just over reacting or what? Before we went back inside I wanted to get pictures of the kids in the snow. You can barely see the snow flakes but believe me there were a lot of flakes.

This is what happens when you tell Sean to "smile"
This is Savanna's confused look that she gives us sometimes. I've tried to get it on camera and finally got it. It's funny because the look kind of says, "You are so weird but I still love you" She looks like she laughing at you on the inside.
They were pretty good when I asked them to sit on the stairs for a group picture. Kaelin has a habit of putting her face toward the camera but then her eyes are looking somewhere else. Sean is still trying to master smiling. Although on Halloween, I realized that if you ask to see his vampire teeth it ends up being a some what normal smile. Savanna, I'm just lucky I snapped the picture in time before she got away. And that Vampire decoration wasn't intended to be a part of our little totem, we just got lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your kids! Sean smiles just like his dad. :) or maybe it's more like :}
Post a Comment