Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

I Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!



Daddy and Savanna at the church's "trunk or treat"



I needed to put these two pictures up, because of the Ursula costume. She in the background of the top pictures. She said that her mother MADE it! Awesome!







our little angel, waiting in line for some food






our crazy monkey



our queen bee (minus her crown and antennae, because she said they hurt )

They all have that face because we were waiting for food and in front of us was a witch, and man with blue hair and some kids covered in blood. A little disturbing to little kids.





This was at the beginning of the night, I tried to get her to stand "normal" and she said, "but this is how I want to stand for my picture."



me, or as the Sean kept referring to me, Mommy Wig. We've only been in the ward for a little while but, not many people recognized me, until I started to talk to them.




Boots the Monkey (from Dora, even though the real Boots, is gray )





Brandi was trying to get her attention, that's what Van is staring at. We have a picture with all the grand kids and the dogs but I can't find it. It might come later

4 comments:

Micaela said...

DUDE! your costume is awesome!

Mike and Wendy said...

One of my aunts dressed up as a sumo wrestler. I almost didn't recognize her. She has more nerve than me. I could never have done it!

Lisa said...

Tina! Your costume ROCKS!

Dan said...

First of all, Rob's picture smile gets me every time! I love it! Secondly, you are hot! And the kids are pretty cute too. =P