Monday, November 23, 2009

New addition to our family!!!!

Kaelin has been bugging us about having our family be bigger. She even said that she would save money to help us out. Well, after a lot of thinking, a lot of saving, and a couple of months of waiting, we finally have some pictures to share with everyone. Hopefully, you can see exactly what I'm talking about; and I hope your as excited about our good news as we are. It will be hard when it's time for us to move but I know it'll work out. We have friends and family here to help us if we need it.








































Hopefully, I fooled some of you. Anyway, Kaelin finally saved up enough money to buy a beta, a plant, and some rocks. His name is Purple Prettiness, picked out by Kaelin of course.


I think Savanna loves him the most.




The video shows how much Van loves the fishy and how crazy the other two are.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I didn't think you were pregnant, but I wondered if you got a dog. I would have thought you were a bit crazy though, so I'm glad it's a fish.

Micaela said...

I thought the same thing Keri. Purple Prettiness is pretty purple!

The Carlsens said...

Uh, for a second there you had me...I have even seen the fish...duh!