Friday, October 16, 2009

Parental Advisory

rated PG-13
may contain light-hearted humor about breasts.






Jeff Foxworthy is well-known for a skit entitled "You Might Be a Redneck..." In this comedic skit he lists actions and occurrences that might indicate that one is a "redneck"





You know you've finished nursing...


  • if you could easily dress up as a 12 year old boy for Halloween


  • if you can raise your arms above your head and your bra slides right up to your chin

  • if both your 5 year old and your 3 year old keep asking why you keep getting smaller

  • if you wonder if it's physically possible for you to get a mammagram

  • if you could go a whole day without a bra and no one could notice

  • if you have given away or gotten rid of many shirts because they look too empty and baggy

  • if your husband accidentally gropes you and and you have to be the one to tell him, since he didn't realize

I found a candid picture Kaelin took today and thought it would give a good "after" picture. The "before" picture can be seen in the column to the right where I'm holding a fish.


Now I know there are more of you out there in the same or a similar boat. Maybe like me you have had major downsizing or maybe or perky rosebuds are now more like hanging baskets. Either way I would LOVE for you to add to my list. If you prefer you can make your comment anonymous.

11 comments:

Dan said...

I am lovin this post!

.your husband tells you that the squash looking gourd on the table reminds him of your boobs

.someone mentions soggy pancakes and your first thought is to look down

THE BLAIRS said...

lol! =)

I would rather be thin than have boobs! they are more more like hanging baskets anyway!! lo!!

Unknown said...

i haven't nursed but i am in the same boat with you sis and i have one. you go to your families and forget a bra and they say its ok just use a bandaid. ha ha

Tiff Rudd said...

BEST BLOG POST EVER!! I am laughing out loud!! Hilarious!! I can't think of anything funny to add - I'll keep thinking though! :)

Zach and Nikky said...

ha ha! i love this! so i'm still nursing but i can't wait to be flat again! :) here's one: if you husband asks you if your mosquito bites itch.

Josh n Betsie said...

dont have one but you make me laugh. I am definantly saggy

Shannon said...

Give me a few more months and I'm sure I'll have something to add, haha! In the meantime, great post. :)

Madeleine said...

Sad but true. Babies seem to deflated them. My friends wear sports bras for support I wear them to have something colorful under my white sports shirts.

Amanda said...

You made me laugh so hard!! Love that I found your blog.

The Carlsens said...

if your husband comments while you're laying down, "Where did your boobs go?"

I'm not super flat but nursing Ty sure did shrink them a bit.

Dora said...

LOL!!! AT least it's not just me :)