Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins!!!!!

Since there is less than a week before Halloween, we got our pumpkins and got to carving. Sean told Rob what shapes he wanted on his pumpkin. Kaelin helped to carve hers. Then, all the kids colored their pumpkins with magic markers. Savanna had her pumpkin taken away after we realized she was licking the marker off of it.

You might have an assumption about what Savanna is doing with that spoon






And you would be right. She ate A LOT of pumpkin pulp.



Kaelin had issues with getting messy, we told her it was all part of pumpkin carving.





left-right
Sean's with different shapes, Kaelin's with a bat stencil, Rob's optometry pumpkin, my tree, and Savanna's colored one. I need to taken one when they are all a glow, so you can see them a bit better.

1 comment:

Dan said...

your tree is pretty sweet! I don't have the patience for that. I love your hair too. :)