KSSZ: Kaelin, Sean, Savanna, Zachary
They look pretty similar but pretty sure Brian and I got them right...1. savanna2. sean3. kaelina. seanb. savannac. kaelin
1. savanna2. sean3. kaelina. seanb. savannac. kaelinAm I right? I think Sean and Savanna look the most alike.
Yeah, I got them right too but the look DANG ALIKE!! All bald too! :) Cute little kiddies, and a fun post!
1.Savanna2.Sean3.Kaelina seanb savannac KaelinI know I am right, right?
everybody wins!!!!
On the first three I'm going to say Savanna, Sean, and then Kaelin. The others I wasn't as sure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They look pretty similar but pretty sure Brian and I got them right...
1. savanna
2. sean
3. kaelin
a. sean
b. savanna
c. kaelin
1. savanna
2. sean
3. kaelin
a. sean
b. savanna
c. kaelin
Am I right? I think Sean and Savanna look the most alike.
Yeah, I got them right too but the look DANG ALIKE!! All bald too! :) Cute little kiddies, and a fun post!
1.Savanna
2.Sean
3.Kaelin
a sean
b savanna
c Kaelin
I know I am right, right?
everybody wins!!!!
On the first three I'm going to say Savanna, Sean, and then Kaelin. The others I wasn't as sure.
Post a Comment