So as Kaelin just explained today is her fifth birthday. She wanted a tie-dye party, so we did. The kids went home with their own tie-dye shirts, a tie-dye balloon, and a tummy full of tie-dye cake. A cake that Ms. Fisher would be proud of, (hopefully). I'm so glad that Micaela found this cake for me, it was perfect! The kids just played in her room, then they all helped make a shirt. Promptly followed by presents and cake. It turned out well and went really quick. Here are a few pictures from her party. Happy Birthday Kaelin!!!
Kaelin insisted on having party hats. Maybe so she could do this!!
With her birthday money from her Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen she bought this rainbow striped pillow. Rob and I got her the matching sheets and comforter. Kaelin actually let Sean share. Looks pretty comfy to me!
5 comments:
that is a cool cake. You'll have to tell me how the inside worked with all those colors.
That's an awesome cake. It too would like to know how you did the inside.
Cool Cake the boys want one for there birthday. I need the directions!!!
I hate that we had to miss it. I've been wanting to do a tie dyed shirt with Easton so I really wanted him to be able to come, but, a)we had family in town and b)Malia was sick (throwing up) and I was afraid Easton might have the germs as well. Sorry we missed it! But I'm glad it was fun!
That cake is way cool! I'm very impressed. I can't believe that Kaelin is 5 already. We miss you guys so much (Kaili especially misses Sean, who is also looking older)! Sorry we missed all the fun. :(
P.S. You look really skinny, you hot mama, you!
Post a Comment