Yes, I know I am a major slacker about blogging these days. And I won't be getting around to it anytime soon either, because I am flying to England to have this baby of mine on Thursday. It would be a great time to blog seeing as I'll be sitting around with no kids, but I won't have any of my photos. So, the next time you'll hear anything from this blog won't be until August something or another unless Rob decides to blog in his "spare" time. Wish me good luck and send Rob luck and prayers.
3 comments:
You have to go to another country AND have this baby with out your husband?! I know it's your fourth, but I think that would be awful!
Good luck to both of you!
So what exactly are you going to do about your blog title after this baby comes? Pretend he doesn't exist? Hope for twins so it can be the Carlsen's five kids? Get busy with making the fifth baby if the twins don't pan out? Just wondering. :)
Love you tons and I really, really hope everything goes well and you enjoy your time with your mama. love you, love you, LOVE YOU!!!
Is anyone going to be with you when you have the baby? You guys are one exciting and adventurous family. Good luck! I hope it all goes well and I can't wait to see your new little family member.
Post a Comment