Alright, so we might be getting some news. We don't know yet if it will be good news or bad news but it'll be news either way.
Now, just to make this a little more fun I'm not telling you exactly what it will be in regards to.
It might have to do with an upcoming trip or it could be an idea of what our next assignment will be.
Or it could even be small like something about Kaelin or Sean's school.
OR, it could be somewhere in the middle like a new food joint or new form of entertainment on base.

You really can't know.
We are lacking anything real exciting so I'm going to try and get whatever I can from this tidbit of info. I'm trying to find a fun way of releasing the news, when the person who has the news releases it to us.
I'm thinking of doing a blog scavenger hunt or a Where's Waldo/Look and Find type of picture.

I hope to tell you soon because then that means that we have found out too.
Yeah, I'm excited maybe some will rub off on you.
4 comments:
OK, my guess is that a movie company is planning to film a movie on the base and you guys all get to be a bunch of extras during the movie and it will make the island super fun and exciting for a few months. OR the island is actually the island from Lost and is about to move again meaning you guys are moving to some unknown location. OR the base is getting a taco bell which would be awesome! Or you're pregnant and craving Taco Bell but I don't really think it is that.
I like Shauna's last guess. Don't keep us hanging too long!
this is so fun! I'm so curious. The Taco Bell picture adds a weird element
LOL! K you just weird. Say your prego already so we can all jump for joy! ;)
Post a Comment