
Sean loves to dress like his Daddy. Every Monday Rob has to wear his "blues" so Sean will dress in as much blue as he can. He calls it his "Blues clues".

And whenever his camouflage is in his drawers he'll wear it all to try and dress just like Daddy. He's pretty bummed when he realizes that he only has one pair of camo shorts and one camo shirt. Its still pretty cute when he does it. Sometimes he even goes all out and wears a hat and boots. But he doesn't like that they don't match Rob's so its not too often.
2 comments:
Tina- So....Rob knows Amanda, me, and Michael well. He really knows Amanda the best, but he and Mike were definitely friends too:) We all went to High School together.
I LOVE it! He is sooo cute! (and I'm not sure if I'm talking about Sean or Rob)
Post a Comment