Thursday, April 8, 2010

Orage-glazed chicken

I pulled this recipe out of a magazine years ago and finally bought the orange marmalade to try it. Sean was actually really excited to try it despite his facial expressions.


It was super easy to make. I especially like that I didn't have to worry about any other sides. Most of us liked it (except Kaelin, which is a big surprise, she eats everything) Savanna and Sean always have trouble with leafy veggies such spinach and lettuce.

If you want to try all you do is spread orange marmalade onto your chicken and then dip in bread crumbs/shake and bake, and then bake until done. Then mix 1 T. of the marmalade with 1/2 C of Italian salad dressing and toss with the spinach. Slice some oranges and plate it. If you like orange and spinach, give it a try.

1 comment:

Dan said...

MMMMMMMM...that looks yummy! I will have to try it.