Here are my kids all bundled up with red noses, numb fingers and chapped cheeks.

Did I forget to post some pictures from December?

Nope, this is how I dressed the kids for their Easter egg hunt.

And they weren't dressed warm enough!

It was so cold an windy. I wasn't sure if it was going to rain or snow.

You can't see the eggs too well, but they were out there taunting us, while we waiting. I think I have decided that I don't like BIG egg hunts. In my experience it always turns into a greedy, pushing shoving race. Often, the parents are the most guilty of this. We are all just trying to make sure our kid gets his/her fair share of the goodies. I'm not sure how many times another parent snatched an egg right as Sean was about to pick it up. Of a field full of eggs, my two youngest got four each. This was not the average. I guess I'm not aggressive enough for these egg hunts. Kaelin on the other hand got quite a bit more.

You can see how red my hands are, Sean's cheeks and nose and how empty Sean's bucket is.
On to Grandma's house for some colorful fun...

Sean was just a bit too rough with a few eggs. Thank goodness you dye hard boiled eggs, or else we would've had quite a mess.

Kaelin had fun using the crayon to decorate before she dyed the eggs.


Sean showing off a successful egg.


Grandma very patiently helping and teaching the kids.

Then what do we wake up to on Easter morning?



Beautiful, fresh, clean, pure, white, brilliant S N O W !!!!
And some great gifts from grandparents, Mom and Dad and Brandi. Although honestly, the majority was from Gaga.



Happy Easter everyone!
Some of the women, among the most devoted of His followers, came to the place with spices “and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.”
Angels appeared and said simply, “Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen.” (Luke 24: 3-6) Nothing in history equals that dramatic announcement: “He is not here, but is risen.”
-Ezra Taft Benson
2 comments:
I agree on the big Easter egg hunts. I'm not a big fan and never have been. I'm cool with doing our own. And that's nuts about the snow! I think last year we had pretty cold weather too.
This girl is a cutie and I really like this picture https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiOZ1c9YZG2je-D41dCpf4F9VwNhuyGKW-YiMm7M0t9YAiUn5eOs-UH9zIlP1_oxoBUAQyhJGxfMb29t-hTm7hsuylTbXP1kZhEpz1FQF1y5nAKIWiszUjgiNQLL97EjEcWmm8qgaA6tmLm/s0/April+10+021.JPG Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can display girls I think look good life size in my hi res digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff, so I put this gorgeous little cutie on display life size in my bedroom. I really love her picture because when I walk up to check out her good looks she literally appears to be directly in front of me which is really cool because I love leaning close and kissing on her. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really kissing her which is so much frickin fun. She is just like having my own little private girl!
Post a Comment