Friday, February 12, 2010

We're down to three

With less than 100 days until Rob graduates, it would be nice to know where we will be moving.

I was going to say, "In random order", so as not to show preference, but its accidentally in alphabetical order. So, In alphabetical order, our choices have been narrowed down to...






Rob is in the Air Force so we really don't have to make the decision but we finally know its down to these three destinations. Let me know what your thoughts are. I made the name of the town larger, so you could see exactly where. Rapid City is not exact but its just northeast of there. I'm just excited to be to this point.

6 comments:

Micaela said...

That's exciting!!! I pick OK since it is the closet. then you might be able to come and see us???

THE BLAIRS said...

And to think i thought this post was about about someone who died! lol! "we're down to three"! lol! I guess there is more than four in your family! I vote on.. OK too!

Jayme said...

Hey sis.. i have already told you but i pick Ok because you will already know someone there i love you.

Mike and Wendy said...

LOL at Linna's response!!!
Anyway, my dad was Army and was stationed at San Angelo when I was a kid. I was like 3 or 4 though, so I don't remember it. But it certainly sounds better than SD!

Lisa said...

GO TEXAS!!!!!

Marcus Hadlock said...

you where wroooooooong :) haha at least you dont have to move to South freagin Dakota... what the heck would you do for fun there? Go streaking through corn fields? I hear that's all there is.... Im excited for you - your gonna have fun on the island