Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our fireman

Sean told me he wanted to turn his bed into a fire truck. I figured he would move pillows around and pretend to drive it. Then, he told me to come "check it out".
I guess fire trucks do have ladders. He would climb up and over and do it over and over again. Saying "Look, I'm a fireman!" (in a gruff "man" voice) He tends to use the same voice for, "I'm Batman!" "I'm a dinosaur" and "I'm a Mighty Machine!" He has many more. He can totally play by himself and be entertained for a while. His imagination is fabulous. We were visiting family this past weekend and he ran in to tell them,"You have lava on your bed!" We all said alright and let him keep playing. Until, he came running in crying because of all the "lava". So, I handed him a "lava vacuum" so he could go clean it up. I love when he uses his imagination.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha! CUTE!!

Dan said...

Don't you love when they get upset and you can just fix it with more imagination. K left her 'nail polish' at church one day and was almost in tears over it until I told her that I had put it in my pocket. Problem solved!