At least there's no red-eye, right?
Friday, December 18, 2009
The joy of a digital camera
Do you remember having a 35 mm camera? I'm sure some still own and use one quite proficiently. I, on the other hand was not good at using one or having my picture taken by one. I have a tendency to have massive red eyes, drunk faces, or closed eyes, and sadly this has been passed on to my children. We have had a digital for almost six years and there have been more deleted pictures than actual kept ones, because of this fact. It takes quite awhile to take a good family picture, where all the kids, at least look alive and well. We're lucky if they are smiling and looking at the camera, with their eyes fully open. All of this said, last night with the help of our digital camera we were able to get this "picture perfect" photo of Sean, Kaelin and myself. I love technology!

At least there's no red-eye, right?
At least there's no red-eye, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
The good news is...you look cute!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Not sure if that sums up how loudly i was just laughing! That picture is HILARIOUS! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment