Monday, July 6, 2009
Goofy-tooth
Savanna currently has four teeth, but she is working on adding a few more. But as you can see from the pictures they are kind of goofy. She has the two normal ones on the bottom but she has one central and one lateral on top. Not too normal as far as my kids. I think it makes her look kind of red-neck. You can only see them when she is REALLY smiling and you can see best if she is above you. So to try and get these pictures we had to revert to extreme measures that I'm not very proud of. Pictures taken while teasing her with food, wrestling with Daddy and being hung upside down.
This is the upside down one, I just flipped it so you could see Goofy-tooth.


I just hope Savanna's nickname doesn't stick. I would hate to be a teenage girl with the nickname of Goofy-tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats hillarious! Dallin had that going on too, until a few weeks ago and now he has both top ones. but he still likes like a goof with both! hows are ya guys doing? are you melting away?
I bet you are gettin' excited to leave! i am excited to come back too though and live in my own place! So i dont know how long we will be out here in UT. when is the last day of your externship? or the last day of the semester?
Post a Comment