Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Fun

On Saturday we wanted to do something. We didn't know what, just something. It was too hot for the zoo, and we had already spent the morning doing some packing. All we had left was the evening. We decided to go to Stinkerbelle's, greatest burgers ever. I'm dieing to try their funnel cake.

The kids patiently waiting at the table. What is so captivating to Kaelin? What else but...





a rainbow colored umbrella.




I was more captivated by my delicious burger. Mmmm! Makes me want another one. I can barely finish the small.





After it stopped raining the kids opted for the kids' table. They enjoyed their corn dogs. Maybe Rob and I finished their left overs, maybe.




Then, Rob took us to Putt Putt. We always pass it and we finally decided that Sean was old enough now to enjoy it with us.


This is the before shot. Nice and cool, ready to play "in the jungle" as Sean kept saying.



Kaelin taking a nice shot. She wouldn't take any of our tips on how to putt or even how to hold the club. We decided to not keep score, although I think I won.



Had to have their picture taken with the zebra. Do you like Sean new "smile"?



Here it is again. I don't know why he thinks this looks like a smile. Notice how red he is?



Kaelin nice, sweet and sweaty





Our after picture. All sweaty, hot, red and ready to go home.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the one with you and the three kids! They are all just dying to get away! LOL!

Mike and Wendy said...

You finally tried Stinkerbells?! Maybe when we're back (grumble, grumble) for last semester we'll finally try it!
Love Sean's new 'smile'!

Madeleine said...

I love Sean's smile!!!!