Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Don't worry this isn't her dress, just one she tried on.



Well, tomorrow Savanna and I will fly to Las Vegas. My sister Jayme is getting married in the LDS temple on Thursday. Then, I fly back on Friday. It'll be a quick vacation but still a vacation. My dad is taking his daughters out to a show while my mom watches Savanna. (Thank you Mom!) I'll post some pictures when I get back. Wish me luck on the airplane.

Alright, I really don't like this picture but it's one of the only pictures I have of just Jayme and I. Sorry Jayme!

3 comments:

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

That sounds like so much fun! That is really cool of your mom to watch Savanna. What are you doing with the other 2? Is Rob taking clinic days? If you need a someone for a little while Thursday I will be home all day without a car.

Lisa said...

What a beauitful dress! I can't believe she's getting married! Good luck and I hope it's a beautiful day.

Dan said...

Good Luck! Have fun. ;)