Monday, April 6, 2009

Savanna on the move, sort of

This makes me so mad. I always turn the camera. I keep forgetting that you can't rotate the videos. Sorry! Anyway, Savanna was standing up against the kitchen chair, but every once in a while she would turn around and slap my hand. She's just cute. She always wants to stand almost refuses to sit. If you get close to her with she is sitting she'll reach out for a pant leg, shoe or anything to can reach to try and stand. She's getting pretty good too, but I still worry.



I caught her almost crawling. She was so close to actually moving and then she reached her goal and stopped. My other babies were crawling by now, but she's so intent on standing and so content with herself that I don't think she cares. She'll get there.


1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

"Oh no! There's something stuck in the hole!"

"Oh yuck! It's a frog!"

I assume there's some kids running around, and this isn't your personal choice for entertainment.