Sunday, March 8, 2009

Videos


That's pretty close to Mama!


I wanted to post but I'm too lazy to do real one.






If you listen to her rhyme, she says, "Sexy, Mexy" and then later says, "Betsy, wetsy" Gotta love rhyming!

2 comments:

bobatharoo said...

Hey Rob! I realized that I hadn't responded to you about Alina. So, last I knew she was living in Lehi and had a little boy. I don't really know much more than that. I tried to get a hold of her several months ago but could never get her to answer my calls. By the way, I enjoy looking at your family blog. Your kids are very cute and it sounds like life is going well for you all. That makes me happy. :)

Lisa said...

I think it's pretty close to mamma too! I think Isabella will say daddy first. Those sounds seem to be the ones she gabbers the most, "dadadadadada".