These are just some pictures from the last little while.

Kaelin took a picture of me, unsuccessfully, flying a kite

Savanna has started twisting her tongue. She does it a lot.

Sean was allowed to paint with Kaelin this time. Don't mind the very girlie apron he's wearing

Kaelin paints quite a bit, she's got it down to an *art*. Heehee!

Savanna in the yard. This hat is almost too small and it was the first time she wore it.

This was on St. Patty's Day. I think his necklace looks like Lucky Charms so it works. Kaelin got it for her birthday and Sean always wants to wear it.

Kaelin posing. If you look carefully, you can see that she got a haircut. Nothing too much just evened up in the back. Sean got his hair cut too.

We made brownies and once again Sean got to help for the first time. He did great! The brownies on the other hand turned out really gross. There is nothing sadder than bad brownies.

Yup, that's Sean roller skating without pants. I love that boy!
I don't really have any stories. I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually.
Lots of love to everyone!
3 comments:
He's not just roller skating without pants, he's roller skating without pants with a tie on. Business on top, fun on the bottom!
Your family cracks me up (and so does Katie). I can't believe how old Sean looks. He's definitely not a baby anymore. It makes me miss those days when I was there. We miss you and love you lots!
I thought the same thing as Katie! LOL!!! Kaelin's hair looks so good with her hair cut. I meant to tell you. I think it makes it look thicker.
Post a Comment