Gaga is what my children lovingly refer to my Mom as. Kaelin coined the phrase and it just stuck. It has been really nice living "close" to my parents. My mom came to visit this past February, possibly for the last time. When we move to Utah we won't be able to see her as often. I love when she comes to visit, as do the kids. They get so excited and run out when they see her drive into the lot. I know if I really needed her to come down she'd be here.
Don't let this picture fool you, Sean is overjoyed when Gaga comes to visit, he just hates pictures. You can attribute that to his Dad.
Savanna couldn't get enough of my mom's face. It was pretty cute.
I wish that my mom and dad could come down to visit one more time before we leave (hint, hint). Maybe for Savanna's 1st birthday (hint, hint)
We love you Gaga!
She has been there for me with every baby. She was there at 3 am when Kaelin would only nurse from one side, (ouch) Thanks Mom! She was there when Sean was born and Rob MIA and flew with us two weeks later to Memphis, Thanks Mom! And she was here just after Savanna was born, during Rob's finals. Thanks Mom!
3 comments:
I know this will sound silly, but every time I hear Lady Gaga on the radio I get this funny mental picture of your mom disco dancing.
moms and grandmas are the best huh?!
p.s. Kaelin was so cute in primary today with her "deep breathes" :)
Aww...Grandma and Grandpa Moore! How sweet. Tell you mamma hi for me!
Post a Comment