I am offering free dirty laundry to anyone who is just bored and wants to be stuck in the house all day doing load after load of laundry.
I really don't know how this happens? It probably has to do with the fact that Kaelin changes her clothes multiple times a day and thinks that as soon as it touches her body, no matter for how long, it is dirty and needs to go in the hamper. Savanna goes through a couple outfits, but she's a baby, that's somewhat allowable. Sean gets his clothes sufficiently dirty that he can't re-wear anything. I usually get dirty from, who else but, my kids. All of that put together equals this.
4 comments:
Tina- You are too funny! Today I have been doing our laundry, and I'm one load shy of done. My problem is the FOLDING! It can sit clean for days, so lately what i've been doing is after the kids go to bed, I enlist Kris to sit and help me fold, and then it goes done the same day, otherwise, it could be there for awhile! So if you like folding...maybe we should do a trade-off...I'll wash, you fold!
Thanks, but no thanks! I just finished 4 loads of my own this morning.
The thing I hate if matching socks. It's so tedious! Weird that it bothers me so much though, because I'm a bit OCD and don't usually mind tedious.
I love laundry so I don't know what your problem is...:) I have no idea what I'm going to do when there are four of us and I have to do laundry more than twice a month.
I hate laundry...
Post a Comment