
6 years ago I married the most wonderful woman in the world. As we celebrate our anniversary on Saturday, I wanted to let her know how much I love her. Tina is the most thoughtful person you'll ever meet and always puts the needs of others before her own. She has always supported me in the things that I want to do, especially school. She puts up with my know it all attitude and incessant need to be right. Tina is also the most wonderful mother for our children. She is always putting the needs of our kids before her own. Kaelin, Sean, and Savanna are lucky to be able to call her mom. To those of you who don't know, Tina is from New Jersey and if the planets are in alignment, you'll get to hear her sweet Jersey accent (which she hides very well) which is another thing I love about her. I love her sense of humor and am glad that Heavenly Father allowed us to meet. She is always trying to learn words in Chinese so that she can share that special part of my life with me. So to my Jeui Hou ge Pahng Yauh. Ngoh Ngoi Leih. We have enjoyed 6 great years and look forward to the rest of our marriage together. I love you my bestest friend in the whole world.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you guys!
That was so sweet, Rob!
Rob, that was so sweet! Hey I know chinese... "nee how" at least that's what it sounds like (I learned it on Sesame street one morning. Don't ask me what it means!!) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe you have been married for 6 years!
That was sweet. :) Happy anniversary to you two, and cute pictures!
I also love hearing Tina's Jersey accent!
Post a Comment