We finally made it to the Children's Museum of Memphis. It was fun! I've been to a couple others that are so much bigger that I have been putting CMOM off. I've been afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it by myself. After all the worrying, I finally went, with Rob, and realized it's much smaller than I expected and wasn't as scary as I thought. The kids loved it!

We were pretty impressed that when our kids went "grocery shopping", they filled their carts with fruits, vegatables, and fish. It was really cute watching them go up and down the aisles.

They got to climb all over this big fire truck.

Sean especially liked driving the truck. They also had a police car and a minivan. He made sure to drive all of those, as well.

Kaelin really liked taking apart this body. She was able to see where her food goes after she eats and what the doctors fixed during her surgery a few years ago.

She totatlly looks like some kind of giddy mad scientist.

Playing in the water. Although, they could barely reach the water and it was so cold. Is that how it usually is??

Kaelin flying a plane. I didn't go up but, her and Rob said there were so many buttons and switches. I liked making the plane down stairs fly by using a big fan.
I hope we'll be able to go back again before we leave. The kids really did have a lot of fun.
3 comments:
Sooooo cute! We LOVE the CMOM!! We should hook-up and go sometime! And we are so glad you started up a blog!
And Happy 6 year Anniversary too!
So, how come I didn't know you all have had a blog for forever?!?!? Anyway, I'm still glad you have one so we can keep in touch! :)
Fun stuff! My kids love the children's museums wherever we live!!!!
Post a Comment