Congrats Tina! I saw it on facebook but had to make sure here! Crazy that you have to leave the country to have your baby! Micah was a July baby and it has been lots of fun!
I was going to tell you that I didn't think the pretzel m&m's were as good as I hoped, but then I got distracted by the fact that you are having a boy...that is so perfect. I'm super excited!!!
I just thought of something as I was looking at your blog. Your going to have to change it from the carlsen five to the carlsen six. Just wanted to tell you that and that I love you. This is marci
6 comments:
Congrats Tina! I saw it on facebook but had to make sure here! Crazy that you have to leave the country to have your baby! Micah was a July baby and it has been lots of fun!
I was going to tell you that I didn't think the pretzel m&m's were as good as I hoped, but then I got distracted by the fact that you are having a boy...that is so perfect. I'm super excited!!!
YAY! so excited! I love how you announced it
Congratulations!!
I just thought of something as I was looking at your blog. Your going to have to change it from the carlsen five to the carlsen six. Just wanted to tell you that and that I love you. This is marci
Congratulations! We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment