Well, we have pretty much nothing. The movers came and took all they could. The kids and I have about two weeks worth of clothing, about ten books, and a shoe box sized Tupperware of toys. I drove Rob to the airport at four o'clock this morning so now its just Brandi, the kids and myself. Life can be pretty boring with nothing. I think there will be lots of trips to the aquarium and hopefully when the weather gets better swimming and parks. Although, as long as we're still getting snow I don't think we will be visiting the parks very often. We have some fun plans with Brandi coming up this weekend and then we'll kick off the day trips. I still have a few errands to run, a couple times to the post office included. Since our computer is already shipped I guess I'll have to take to time to upload pictures onto this laptop.
If Rob is able to read this at all in his down time...
Happy Birthday! We love you and miss you!
So for now we're still hanging out for another few weeks. Our official move date is June25.
No comments:
Post a Comment