Sunday, September 6, 2009
Alright so this totally stinks. We were supposed to get a phone call on Monday to set up an appointment to get our internet set up. A week later and no call. Our ward is really friendly, but extremely small. Sean is in nursery with two other kids! It's a bit on the stressful side, because it feels like my kids are the only ones making any noise. And its all backwards, primary and R.S. first then Sacrament Meeting at the end. The kids are totally riled up by the end. Sean is still doing good with potty training. Going "stinky"(Sean's words) is still an issue. The problem I'm having is how to get him to go on his own without me telling him, but I'm sure that just comes with time. And when he does get wet from and accident it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. Wheter he's in a pull-up or regular underwear. I'm taking it really relaxed though, since he is such an emotional kid. The kids have really warmed up to Captain and Morgan (my sister's boxer puppies). So, things are settling down a bit and soon I'm going to find a Zumba class, although no one with be as good as my previous instructor, Micaela. Well, sorry again for no pictures hopefully, soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey!
So where are you guys at exactly in Ut?
WTH?! You didn't tell me about the church blocks being so backwards! That is horrible! I bet that it is SO hard on the kids...
Too bad about the internet, I'm sure that you are going nuts! It was fun talking to you the other day, did you realize that we were on for 2 hours? It didn't seem like that long at all! ANYWAY I am going to update my blog tomorrow. Oh and good luck finding a ZUMBA class! ZUMBA is always great whether it is me or not! ZUMBA FOREVERRRRR!!!! ;) I hope you read that correctly.
What a rough start! You poor thing. Did you say you were living with Brandi then? Where's Rob working?
Hey!! That pic of the 3 kiddos is SO cute... little Savanah is so adorable - is she a good mix?? She is very cute! Ya, that would be a little hard having the block backwards... after a 2 or 3 times the kids should get used to it right?! Give yourself a hug from me! ;)
Backwards? In Utah? Man, I thought it was the south with all of the problems ;) j/k
I guess I didn't realize ya'll were leaving so soon. It seems like you just got here! I'm sure things will settle soon and you'll get love it. You always have such a great attitude and always seems so happy. You'll adjust fine I'm sure.
Post a Comment